Ach, mal wieder über ein schönes Beispiel des täglichen Programmiererleids gestolpert:
- Interviewer: So, you’re a carpenter, are you?
- Carpenter: That’s right, that’s what I do.
- Interviewer: How long have you been doing it?
- Carpenter: Ten years.
- Interviewer: Great, that’s good. Now, I have a few technical questions to ask you to see if you’re a fit for our team. OK?
- Carpenter: Sure, that’d be fine.
- Interviewer: First of all, we’re working in a subdivision building a lot of brown houses. Have you built a lot of brown houses before?
- Carpenter: Well, I’m a carpenter, so I build houses, and people pretty much paint them the way they want.